Our Next big Work Day will be May 21.
We are hoping the weather is dry because we want to cover the paths with cardboard and wood chips, double dig the late planing beds and till the herb garden. So come on out at 9am on May 21 if you want to play in the dirt!
- Double Digging the three remaining beds
- Building the Bamboo Trellises for the peas and beans
- Digging out weeds
- Digging or Tilling the herb garden
- Moving Mulch if we have it.
- Pitch Fork
- Hand tools
- Truck or trailer for Hauling Mulch - we will need to make at least 5 trips to the Hartland site to get enough mulch for all the areas needing mulch based on last years trips.
- Sunscreen, Hats, Bug Spray and H2O